Oregon tort next to an ORA tort

I was going to buy some but did not know how to bring it on the plane said:
We thought long and hard about how to get stuff home on the plane with us last year, but i was afraid of last minute not being able to take it.

Jeremy

Yes. I got it running a few days after you were over.

Marc

Please do. I might be able to learn something about my own camera while you are at it.

Most stony corals will be fine wrapped in a damp paper towel or seaweed for 10-12 hrs. if double bagged. I brought some colonies home from Indiana this way.

Brandon the tank is looking great!

It's come a long way the last few years!! Nice nice stuff!

To bad I'm to far away to swap stuff now!

I will try that wrap some nori around the frags. I am planning to go back up to Portland in Nov. I want to get that same Oregon tort and some other frags

i meant seaweed not nori to wrap around on frags for my return trip from oregon with my frags i am going to buy, since some liquids are prohibited on the plane

I am going to sell frags this weekend.

Friday through Sunday.

I figured I would post here first so all the SPS nuts would find it first. Plus my %*&^% camera is not working.

I will post in the members only FS Friday evening and the open Saturday afternoon.

MOVED to members only FS

Bumping it again for nostalgia's sake.

Some day not too soon we will pull out our Oregon connections and do another one. I am thinking a 180 in wall though, next time around.