ORA red goniopora

Haven't considered goniopora since I first got in the hobby and read back then that they were generally not sustainable in captivity. But I was just at exotic aquatics and learned that ORA is now producing them. Not cheap but Id really like to try one. Anyone here tried one already?

I didnt buy it but it looked just like this one:

http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productcart/pc/ORA-Red-Goniopora-1-59p10553.htm

I like goni's a lot, but have heard nothing but horror stories, so I've never tried. We picked up some alveopora this weekend though, so hoping to have good luck with these. I'd still love to have a goni, but not willing to take the chance until I hear more feedback from ORA...

i've had a green goni for a while now and i will tell you they are very touchy. if u have temp swings or any sort of parameter swings, they ball up and dont extend and they will stay like that until u get it leveled out and its comfortable again. but they also say the green ones are more sensitive and the red ones are more hardy. i really love the way it looks with it fully extended though so i will be looking into a red one sometime so LMK how it works out for ya! good luck!

I have a green one and the polyps stay extended for most of the time. To the point that I might have to move it or another coral, since it will wallop my leather if it gets ahold of it.