New to saltwater with beginnings of a new addiction!

Hi my name is Richard. I have had several freshwater aquariums, mainly African Cichlids, but have just recently started looking into the saltwater side of the aquarium hobby. I really believe in doing things right the first time around which is why I find myself constantly online or in a LFS asking questions. I look forward to starting my own reef tank here in the near future and I am sure I will have plenty of questions along the way. It has become very addicting figuring out all the details of how I want to approach my next build abut that is only the beginning. Currently eyeballing a 125G wide 48"x36"x16"tall rimless tank with plans to do a mixed reef tank. I really liked the look of the tanks that where deeper front to back. Also with my current tank being 30" tall always making vacuuming the sand fun I like the idea of the shallow tank as well. The only other idea I had was doing a clownfish harem tank similar to the one in the BRS videos. Haven't decided if that is something I want to dive into for my first saltwater tank yet though. Still reading into it before I make any more decisions as livestock choices may effect my overall equipment choices as well.