New to me 60" 125g

I recently was lucky enough to find someone that wanted to trade my 120g undrilled tank, stand and canopy for their 125g drilled tank with stand. I thought that since I have to re-inforce the stand and start basically from scratch I would make this build thread.

Day 1: I was able to get the stand and tank home and into the garage. The stand may look weak, but I witnessed the stand working without fault for 3 years with a tank full of water and decor. However since I am putting this in my house it will get an enclosure. (Oh it also had casters on it. Those came off. I dont want dents in my wood floors.)
attachment.php
alt="">

Day 2: Picked up some of the materials to start the process of closing it in.
attachment.php
alt="">
attachment.php
alt="">

Day 3: After getting the skin on I decided that I would do the trim work and fully enclose it. I have decided to just use 2 panels in the front that will be held in place by magnets. Also the center brace is removable in the front to put large items underneath.
attachment.php
alt="">
attachment.php
alt="">

Unfortunetly this ended my three day weekend. I will hopefully have the stand completed in the next weekend. The tank does have blue acrylic siliconed inside three sides. I will be painting the 2 visible sides the same color as the stand. For now the top will stay open with glass covers and pendant lights. Has anyone on here ever used the PAR 30 lights for their tanks? I plan on taking my FOWLER and turning it into more of an LPS reef.

@reebies79 wrote:
Pictures upload said:
Mine do that almost every time. They look fine in the preview then when I actually submit the post they don't show up. I've found that if I just ignore it and come back later and look again they're actually there. Your pictures are showing up fine for me.

Ok so I didnt get to take any pictures of the painting process, but I finally got my tank switched over from the 4x2x2 120g. I switched over all of my rock and most of the water. The only item that is new is the sand. I am now ready to start adding corals. However I will have to wait a while so I can save a little money since I want to start a mixed SPS LPS tank and am running low on funds.
attachment.php
alt="">

attachment.php
alt="">

Forgot to mention that I am trying out a HOT5 light fixture with LED moonlights and internal timer. There are 4 blubs 2-10000k daylight bulbs and 2-6000k? Actinics. The daylights and Actinics can be controlled seprately. I also purchased 2 no name koralia style powerheads that are moving ~800gph coupled with 2 more powereheads only moving ~250gph. With the spray bar and the powerheads my GSP and Kenya trees seem to be happier, along with my sailfin tang that keeps playing in the water flow.