New sps from Frank's tank

I heard so much about Frank's store so I decided yesterday to make a trip. I bought a few things, including 3 sps.

First one is a green sps - Frank said that this piece is one of Marc's favorite. I told Frank that Marc probably does not mind that I take this one home because Marc has enough green sps in his tank. I bought it because it may be an efflo.

sps_eflo_maybe.jpg
alt="">

And here is a brown sps - the shape looks familar but I don't know what it is.
brown_sps.jpg
alt="">

And I also pickup a pink millipora.

Good to see you back around posting! I agree that I think you have an efflo there. Can't wait to see that color up! I predict purple growth edges with a more light green base.

Please post follow up pictures.

Thanks Ryan. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I see hint of purple already. I hope this one will do well. Flat worm seems to love efflo.

I know you still think that you have them somewhere in your tank under control, but I am not so sure about that. My friend Matt was infested and became too caught up in his business to spend any time on the tank trying to irradicate them. As a result, he lost all of his SPS. THey never really reached a stable carrying capacity where there were just enough worms not to over eat the SPS. If you have AEFW's, you have you preferencial SPS destroyed 1st (Valida/Milli/Efflo) and then everything else!