New coral shots - Some new pics and tryin to post them

[
orangetipacro.jpg.w560h420.jpg
alt="">

acropinktips.jpg.w560h420.jpg
alt="">

blueishgreenacro.jpg.w300h225.jpg
alt="">]

[Rick, I hope you don't mind that I edited your posts so that the pictures were displayed one after another rather than horizontally. I just inserted a couple of blank lines after each image.

I'd love to get in line for a snippet of your blue acro one day. I don't think I have anything you'd be interested in trading for.

Very nice shots! Does your clown host in that clam?]

[Great pics Rick! It's about time you posted some! Before long the only things you have in your tank will be that derasa and the purple monti!!:nod:

Trust me folks......these pictures do only a tiny bit of justice to how nice his tank is. It is easily one of the best I have ever seen, especially when it comes to coral coloration. It is easily RC TOTM material.]

[Rick, I'd like to come out there and see your tank some time, and take pictures for our newsletter. Is there a certain time of the week that is good for you? How long a drive would you anticipate I would have from s/w Ft Worth to your location in Lucas?]

[Marc, you are welcome to come over anytime. Its a quite a long ways from you. Are you going to the meeting in April? I do not know you're schedule but that might be a good day to come just a little early for the meeting. I live about 15 minutes past the meeting place.

P.S.Steve(smiller) is just trying to grease me up, he wants a frag I have . :nod:]

Edited By Rick on 1081062791

[That might be the perfect solution, Rick. I'd probably hit some hideous traffic unless I could get there a few hours earlier, like around 3-4pm (at your house).]