New camera page..

.. been messing around with this camera for a while, finally got it integrated with stats from my AC III..

http://www.rowelab.com/fish/camera/

Nice work!! You going to package it up at some point as an add-on? I've been wanting to do that for awhile myself.

@mperlst216 wrote:
Way cool. How do you this? said:
I have a panasonic BL-c131a camera, which has a lot of integration capabilities. They publish a document that explains how to integrate the camera's image into your own web pages or applications. The camera provides html & javascript controls for moving the camera, setting the brightness, resolution, frame rate, etc.

As to how I integrate the controller information, I wrote a program that generates the signatures you see below some folks posts. Part of that program generates an XML file at the same time it updates people's signatures. For this camera page, I parse the XML and switch out images based on whether devices are on or off.

@DaveJ wrote:
Nice work!! You going to package it up at some point as an add-on? I've been wanting to do that for awhile myself. said:
Dave, I posted the php for doing the XML integration on reefchat a while back, this is just an application of that php code.

Try using a different browser, I had the same issue with IE. But it may depend on what version of IE you are using :).

It works in Chrome :)

If you're in IE, and depending on your security settings, you may / should see a pop-up regarding an activeX control. Firefox works, as does chrome, and IE with the proper security settings. (I really hate activeX, btw.)

@Ashlar wrote:
[I]@DaveJ wrote:[/I][quote="Nice work!! You going to package it up at some point as an add-on? I've been wanting to do that for awhile myself. said:
Dave, I posted the php for doing the XML integration on reefchat a while back, this is just an application of that php code."]

Great... I'll take a look. :)