New additions - Neon bta & pair of clowns

[I have new additions I wanted to show off. The BTA is from the group buy & the clowns are from TS. I am just tickled and wanted to share.]

[Nice picture. Thanks for sharing. I am very happy with my two corals from the group buy.]

[I was told they were out of BTA so I didn't get my order. Hmmmmm.....

probably for the better, my cleaner shrimp did not make it. How's everyone elses fish doing?]

[My cleaner shrimp did not make it either.

But my other two shrimp are doing ok it looks like. They hide alot during the day, so I don't get to see them much except early morning. The BTA has decided to move and hide on me today. Not real sure what is happening. I am just watching at this point to see if it comes back out.

Ouida]

[Not enought anenomes came in to fill all the orders. Which is probably for the better because it was hard to tell what type they were.]

[Just a quick question... Is that an BTA or an LTA? I have an "LTA" that looks similar.]

Edited By Ptt on 1114469302

[Honestly I couldn't tell you. When I ordered I ordered a neon BTA, but they may have substituted a LTA. I looked at pictures and not real sure which it is...]

[Some of my new friends made it and others did not
I wanted a green carpet and bta I got these
Are they 2 btas and 1 lta ?

:cool grin:

DCP_0650.jpg
alt="">
DCP_0647.jpg
alt="">
DCP_0651.jpg
alt="">
DCP_0652.jpg
alt="">
Ken
Thanks Faith
:hearts: :beer:]

[I again agree all bta. Looks like you got lots of extras. Probably my bta that i mentioned earlier I didn't get, lol.

Let me know Ken if you need to get rid of one, I still want it.

fyi, they look good and healthy]

[Ken,

Those are beautiful! But it does look like you got all the BTA's and I got an LTA. Those are great pictures you took.

Ouida]

[I have a green BTA (actually 2 now) that looks exactly like your "LTA". Just wait - if its splits sometime down the road its a bta.]

[Ken, that looks like a Bengaii Cardinal in one BTA. Did it survive that event?]