New ~450G thread if you want to follow along.

kwl1763

Premium Member
Well I started a thread on RC about my new adventure and my 120x36x25 tank. Or more realistically the planning of that tank since It will probably be a couple months before I'm ready for it.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=694606

Feel free to ask questions, offer advice, criticism, etc here as well as there!

Keith where can I get the Rubbermaid containers at? Thanks for the thread great information I thank you for a great reference point. I may do the same on a .5 scale
thanks
Robert

Tractor Supply Company has them. You can also find them at a lot of general or feed stores. They are really livestock troughs. The feed store is my best freind. I can get everything I need for my garden there, this kind of stuff. Simply awesome. It;s funny becasue the feed store guys know what I'm doing more so than any LFS! They also have tubing and clamps and stuff usually for much cheaper then HD or Lowes

thanks for the tip it seems that my thought process have been swayed by a few threads on materials and there quality to a aqua system. I have a great little hardware and feed store here in Rendon good o Bailey's..
thanks

Robert

I've heard that. I'll probably just silicone that thing shut on the ones where I'm not using that predrilled bulkhead.

It's coming!!!!! Shipping Tues or Weds of next week to be here the following Mon or Tuesday. Can't wait!!!