Neptune Systems Apex Classic with multiple addons - excellent condition - $325 Cash takes it all

View attachment 15305
Hello, I have an Apex Classic controller with:
1 - Display module - Still has protective covering, so no scratches - I didn't realize this until I uninstalled it recently - you can see I peeled the corner up - I'll leave it on so you can peel it off :)
2 - Energy Bar 8's for a total of 16 controllable outlets - all outlets tested and working - can also be used with the newer model Apex systems
1 - Breakout Box - I used this for topoff control and water level alerts, but can be used for a variety of things like leak detection, humidity sensors, etc
1 - Wireless internet adapter - has wired built in
1 - temperature probe
1 - Ph probe - stored in DI water
1 - Base Unit
2 - USB cables - 1 to connect first Energy Bar 8 to Base Unit and second to connect second Energy Bar 8 to first Energy Bar 8
Total price of this system new with everything would have been $745
This unit can be controlled directly from your home network via web browser, from the internet with Apex Fusion, and via the mobile app. I disconnected it from Apex Fusion so you could create your own account and connect it to that account. I also factory reset it, but still have my configuration if you would like to see how I had everything set up - this could be quite helpful as I did some fairly advanced controls with it and used pretty much every outlet which you can see in the attached picture.
This system went for $500 when new with just 1 Energy Bar 8, Ph Probe, and Temp Probe.
The second Energy Bar 8 ($160 new), wireless adapter ($40), and breakout box ($45) were all things I added later
I will only accept cash and the sale will take place at the Davis Library/Plano Police Substation (North) parking lot.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

View attachment 15306
View attachment 15307