Need suggestion for new Return pump

My Little giant 4mdqx-sc just seized or all out died. I turned it off because I was too lazy (sicK) to top off. Last night I dump water into the tank - flip the switch and well, no groaning from the pump. I haven't taken it apart yet to double check BUT I was going to replace it anyways because of it's noise.

My question is - what would be a decent pump for a 215G that runs externally and is quiet.

Second question is - where do I purchase this pump. By default I went to Marine Depot to look but quickly remembered they have a tendancy of not updating their website to reflect items they do not have in stock....

THANKS

I like the Quiet One pumps. You can use them external or internal. I have 3 in my system. A 3000 return to the display, a 3000 return to the prop tank, and a 4000 feeding my slimmer.

for my 210 i bought a reeflo snapper, same as a dart, just lower flow. they are very quiet and i even got it locally for basically the same price it was onlinne everywhere. i believe it was $209 at fish2morow. i actually got 2 of them, one for closed loop and one for return.

Take a look at the Pan Worlds, they are really quiet, low heat, pretty low wattage and have great head. I've got one feeding my system from the remote sump and love it.