Need ID on Bump on Fish - Lymphocystis?

Pole

Premium Member
I have had this Tang for a month and a half now.  The fish went through an 30 day QT and has since moved to my DT.  About a week into QT a single bump appeared above the fish's gill cover.  This bump continued to grow, and I thought I had ID'd it as lymphocystis.  Another two weeks went by and another similar bump appeared above the gill cover on the opposite side of the fish.As a preventative treatment, to ensure I wasn't seeing flukes, I treated the QT with two rounds of PraziPro.  This didn't seem to do anything, but the fish came through the treatment no worse for the wear.Now it has been about a month since I saw the first bump.  The first bump is quite large.  It looks like several small bubbles clustered together.  They are milky white to clearish in color and some look like they might contain a little black dot.  The second bump has only gotten slightly larger and is slightly smaller than a rice grain.I wanted to get a second opinion if possible.  Do you all think this is lymphocystis or am I seeing something else?
XwiXw1t.jpg
k1N5f2D.jpg
Thanks!