Need help... .Vortech pump driver mixup

Austinswill

Premium Member
Hello,  I thought I ordered a pair of MP40wQD upgrade drivers and wetsides.  Well, the package came, I installed everything.  It's all working but I just noticed that I got the MP10wQD drivers as I had ordered them by mistake ( no idea how I made that mistake).So everything has been running seemingly normal for a while... But now I am worried that I might be causing damage.   Does anyone know if this is the case?   I read elsewhere that the drivers were supposedly different and that Mp10 drivers wouldnt even run a MP40, but they are running fine.I wish Ecotech would have seen that I ordered MP40 wet sides and MP10 drivers and stopped my mistake in its tracks.What do you think?

I'd contact Ecotech and let them know what happened. They're a good group of people to deal with. There was no way for them to know what you were doing as many people mix MP10's and MP40's in the same tank.

Posted by: mwilk19 I'd contact Ecotech and let them know what happened. They're a good group of people to deal with. There was no way for them to know what you were doing as many people mix MP10's and MP40's in the same tank. said:
yea.... I removed the drivers shortly after the post.  I ordered the correct ones.  100.00 lesson learned.