Need help identifying coral

bluetang10

Premium Member
I know it's SPS but I do not know what type it is, and it's growing all over my rock. It's green and has some kind of pink fuzz. Sorry about the picture quality on the website, it had to be shrunken to post. For higher quality photos text me at 2142443675 and I'll send them to you. If anyone knows what it is please let me know, thanks!

Looks like a digitata or cyphastrea. Both types encrust and occasionally pop up a branch. Google image search both to see if you can ID it.

Wow that is one fat fish. Maybe a pic with white lights also is the pink one a soft coral?

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

@mginster wrote:
Looks like a digitata or cyphastrea. Both types encrust and occasionally pop up a branch. Google image search both to see if you can ID it. said:
+1 on that. It's hard to tell for sure but it looks like it could be meteor shower cyphastrea.

I searched up digital and cyphastrea but it doesn't look like that to me it looks more like the red planet acro.

Everyone who comes to my house asks if that fish is pregnant but it's just fat haha