Need help built custom stand canopy for 290 gallons aquarium

coralstuan

Premium Member
Hello everyone, I'm getting aquarium built 84.5''L x 30.5"W x 27"H, Can someone on here help me find STAND AND CANOPY Builder around DFW'S area? That can built Nice and quality work.
Thank in Advance

I've seen blovely's husband's work. He is very skilled and does beautiful, quality pieces! I wish he had done mine then maybe I wouldn't smack my head every time I have to do something in my sump! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for late response , but I already found someone will built it for me, but I will keep you in mind,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah I talk to his wife already, tank be here next week, can't wait see what he can do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yhe5aqu3.jpg
alt="">
guzusane.jpg
alt="">
nu3agazu.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Here are some he has made there is more he can do any style and uses the best wood and takes his time and pays very close attention to all the details if anyone is interested he can help u out also ill be posting a picture of the new shark tank and stand and canopy he is working on now soon.:)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

@blovely76137 wrote:
Here are some he has made there is more he can do any style and uses the best wood and takes his time and pays very close attention to all the details if anyone is interested he can help u out also ill be posting a picture of the new shark tank and stand and canopy he is working on now soon.:-) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk said:
that's a nice stand, what would he charge for a 100g stand. 60x18.5 x 28 tall.

Meet up with Frank(blovely76137) yesterday to get all measurement, awesome guy sound very professional, can't wait see it..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk