Need aiptasia

In the north Frisco, Providence, Celina, Prosper, Little Elm, Savannah, Aubrey area and have an aiptasia problem?

I'm looking for rocks no bigger than a softball to borrow so I can feed my Berghias in their dedicated aiptasia world.

I might be willing to buy the rock but it needs to be cheap because I don't need the rock.

Need ASAP

TIA

google search engine 'aiptasia for sale' and first response:

Unknown how reputable above are, but its interesting they are for sale...

Aiptasia come in so many sizes and if you just feed yours well, its amazing how fast they grow!! They eat bristleworms as well as food you feed your fish. If you want to be sure and bulk up your aiptasia, lay some food directly on them... most efficient eaters! If they aren't catching bristleworms and if you don't like all your bristleworms, catch some, cut them up as if you were spending the day fishing from a boat, and instead of putting worm bits on hook, put worm bits on top of each aiptasia... they'll say YUM! Keep doing this and your aiptasia will quickly go from tiny to large... and dropping babies along the way.

Let's see, that eBay listing is @25.99 for 10 Aiptasia. I think I should flush my Berghia and just sell Aiptasia!

You can buy Aiptasia from reputable vendors like VWR or Carolina Biological (sold for use in high school science labs etc), but with shipping the price comes out to $3-4 each. You would probably need 20 or more Aiptasia to raise one Berghia, so this is not economically viable unfortunately.