Nano Tank break down everything must go !!!!

Nytranger

Membership Expired
i have a 20 gallon hospital tank with a hang on the back overflow going down to a 10 gallon sup, i do not have the space for this second tank so i am selling it and here is all of its components i am wanting 300$ for the whole set up i might part this out you can text me with what item you want 817 793 3610    i am currently breaking this tank down and will uploading more pics View attachment 1644heater 20 gallon main tank a 600 gallon per hour hang on the back overflow with aqua pump to make sure it start syphoning again when power goes out 50  decent wooden stand purchased at DNA sump is a home made 10 gallon tank Fuge lights are some legs i got from amazon i think i payed  30$skimmer  is [AquaMaxx HOB-1.5 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer with the bubble stop  handles 75 gallons that retailed 289 ]innovative marine aqua gadget mini max all in one media reactor desk topand return pump is Sicce Syncra Silent 3.0 Multifunction Aquarium pump 714 gallon i also have a intank media basket for a jbj bio cube i will let go for 25 $