MY NEW 100 !! WITH pics

Her it is.. I am not good of a Picture taker but here is what I have been working on for the last 3 full days...

The Pictures and the colors in the Picture does not do Justise to my peice of the Ocean.

Glad it worked out for you looks like you worked real hard to put it all back together.

reinforced the Stand with 2x4's had to modify th stand for the plumbing but it worked out perfect.

It s very quiet and alot better then my overflow... After to move I would suggest reef ready to everyone...

I however will not be doing another upgrade.. That was a job.. But it paid off. I took my time and did it right.. I got about 400 worth of cleaners and corals and food comming ...

I can not wait to see the look of my wifes face when she gets from Vacation and sees it.. My kids are in Colorado at a aquairum feed stingrays by hand right now...

IMO i would have taken those Damsels out. They always seemed to aggresive to other fish so when I upgraded they had to go. Always easier to catch them during the upgrade. Tank looks good and you have plenty of room to add new corals.

Congratulations. Looks nice. So cleaning out the sand worked out then. Did you add additional sand to that?

I did add some sand probably doubled what i already had...

I had a Spike in Nitrates. it went to 20 for a whole day..,.
I did a small 5% water change because that was all I had left and the next morning... Nitrates were 0

Lost my blue linkia :(
Should have put him in QT ..

But everything else seems to be loving it..
I have added some more corals
I want to get a Blue Tang (Dora)
and a red Star fish...

I have a orange Linkia and she is doing just fine..

I got s spider decorator crab and he has already clamed a cave and dug it out... Talk about cool... looks like a tarachila in the tank.

I think I am going to just set back and watch it grow... But I have said that before.. i got a real good mix in there and they all have growing room right now I am afraid if I add to much more there will be no grow room...

But you never know there may be something i can not live without..