Multiple species in the same tank? LTA And GBTA

I've got a 67g RR, I'm curious if I can keep two small anemones in there?
Ones a GBta and the other is a LTA.
I dont think lighting or flow will be a problem, the only concern I really have is one them crossing paths one day....

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Some report a problem called alleopathy, where the anemones share in chemical warfare from across the tank. It doesn't happen all the time, but it can happen.

Not a good idea. Sometimes it works. Not only are long range chemicals a problem but there is always a risk of wandering. I would suggestputting them on their own islands at opposite ends of the tank and running carbon 24/7 if you insist on trying.

How would one know if chemical warfare is going on? I have a Riteri that is about 18" across, a 3" bta, and 6" and 4" rbta all in my 100g. All anemones are doing great and haven't moved in months. However, as you may remember from other posts, I can't get corals to grow.

How does one know if there is chemical warfare?

Usually when something dies, that is your clue. And I don't mean that sarcastically. Your mixture of BTAs is no problem, and apparently the ritteri is no problem at this point. But like Keith suggested, you need to run lots of carbon (I recommend to run it only 3 days). You could do this once a week perhaps to see if that helps with other livestock surviving.

Ok. I think I will try this and see what happens. I will move the bta's over to the 105g FOWLR once I have that set up (knew it wouldn't stay FOWLR very long). The canopy is shallow so I can't use MH but I have 836W PC available in the form of 6 - 96w bulbs and 4 - 65W bulbs. I will squeeze as many into the canopy as possible and that should be plenty of light for the bta's.