MR-1 Skimmer and Hygger 2120gph Pump

jvswan

Premium Member
I bought this skimmer from a fellow in this group and it worked fine for a while. Unfortunately, when I was last cleaning it, I broke the injector assembly. I was going to build a new injector assembly with an upgraded Beckett injector using my 3D printer to make the caps out of PETG, but that didn’t happen and I decided to get a new Maxspect Jump Skimmer. A brand new, updated, injector assembly can be purchased from My Reef Creations for about $170  
MR-1 Skimmer comes with all the stuff I received when I bought it used, plus a new injector (old one is included, I just didn’t get it in the picture) and a cast acrylic tube for the body of the injector. The air valve and silencer are also included, I just didn’t get them in the pic, either. I’d like $60 OBO for the skimmer and all the parts  
Photo shows the skimmer and the next shows a prototype injector assembly I made. The acrylic tube was too wide and it was super loud when I tested it. The tube I’m including is a new tube that is the correct diameter  I just never got around to completing it. 
View attachment 11806
View attachment 11805
I also have a Hygger HG-951 2120 pump that I was using to drive the skimmer for the last few months. I cleaned it up and it is still in like new condition. These are $119.00 on Amazon. I’d like $80 for it. Pumps 2120 gallons per hour and has a max head of 18’. Comes in the original box with all the parts and accessories. Has been a good pump. Dead silent. No problems at all with it.
View attachment 11808
View attachment 11807
I’m in SE Arlington, near Mansfield. I’d prefer a pickup, but I’m willing to meet as long as it isn’t too far. Within 20 miles, I’d say. Thanks!