Moving sebae

[I have a large sebae (about a foot diameter) that is moving up and down on a rock and keeping me from putting corals in about 1/4 of the tank. He's close to the bottom of a 70 Gallon deep which puts him at least 3 1/2 ft from the 400W MH and 260W of PCs. Seems happy there but I consider where he is very low light. I put him on the top of the rock originally and now hes on the bottom half and is kind of in the shade. I am thinking about moving him to my other tank which has a pair of percs that would love him, but the down side is the tank only has 130W of 10K PCs. It's a 30 Gallon tank and I could put him right at the top of the tank. What do you guys and girls think? Will it be enough to keep him healthy? Another option is adding another 130 W of actinics off the other tank. Would 130W alone do the trick or should I leave him be? The tanks should be identical as far a salinity, temp, etc.

Thanks
Angela]

[That is a tough call. Currently you have a happy healthy anemone that is thriving. Moving it to a different tank with different light, different water and different flow could end up with some negative results.

Adding more light would help, if you do make this move.]