Moving Sale, lots of frags

sctn4elk

Premium Member
?I recently broke down my 120 gallon reef when we sold our home in December 2016 and moved into a rental. I transferred everything to a 45 gallon JBJ AIO and its packed. A lot of the coral broke, some died and obviously some are just too big.Now that everything has had a chance to heal and stabilize, I need to get rid of a lot of the coral and all of the frags that have broken off, since?I a moving into a new house at the end of the month.Here is what I have:purple Digitata - lots of frags, $1 per inch, frags are several inches, two on plugs $5 eachGreen Digitata - only have one, maybe two, $1 per inch ([one spoken for])Sunset Monti - four quarter plus size pieces - $5 eachPink Birdsnest Colony - baseball size on small rock, $20, this has other coral on it.Pink Setosa - lots of frags, $1 per inch/piece, [one crazy branch $10 (spoken for)]Green Monti Cap - few pieces $1?- $3, not sure how much of that is in there?Neon Green Hydnophora - ?couple frags and two colonies I can frag, $1 per inchRed Digitata - not much, didnt make the trip very well. $1 per inch [(one spoken for)]Frogspawn - softball size, will frag $1 per head but want to keep half the colonyGreen Monti Spongodes - lots of frags, $1 - $5 depending upon sizeBlue Green Acro - will frag half as it didn't make the trip very well. You get top half. $5Triple pink colony (setosa, digi, birdsnest) $20Red cyphastrea - few frags $1 - $5 eachHollywood Stunner - several frags $5 eachGreen button polyp rocks - three rocks, had these for 8 years, $10 for small, $20 for?mediumGiant polyp rock - 20 or so polyps $15Live Base rock - $1 per poundLive coraline covered rock - $2 per poundI have a lot of other coral that I'm not really wanting to get rid of unless the price is right. So if you see something in the tank you like, just ask.Pick up is near Firewheel mall in Garland. I should be available for pick up on the following days:2/14 Tuesday all day2/15 Wednesday until 6 PM2/17 Friday all day2/19 Sunday all dayPlease PM for my number as text will be the best way to reach me.Also have a thread in the dry goods.?View attachment 522

Cant seem to update my original post, but due to overwhelming demand I cant save anything back other than what I have already committed to. Coral will be on a first come first serve basis. I do have quite a bit of loose frags, so don't be discouraged. Just swing by and take a look, might find something left that you like.

Ok, a lot of stuff is gone. I need to do a little rearranging to see what is left. Will update the post later today. Met a lot of cool folks today. I always love meeting fellow reefers.Mike

Really nice corals but a much nicer guy! Thank you so much for the corals! Hope you get your 120g back up soon!?