Modules for Apex

ReefJunky

Premium Member
Just wondering which modules most people add on to their apex for their needs. I have a full setup in the mail, and was just trying to see how much more $$$ this things gonna cost me to get where I need to be. :) I have a Unique Led fixture, that I'm not sure if it can be plugged in to a WXM (I think that's the right one?). I'm pretty clueless overall lol. Any help, always appreciates. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the wxm, break out box, leak detector, and auto feeder. The wxm and auto feeder are nice toys imo but the leak detector has saved me from a major mess already. The break out box isn't set up yet, but I will be using it for float switches to monitor the level in my ATO, sump and skimmer cup.

I am running the Apex, 2 EB8's, and a PM1 module. My Led's can't be used with the apex as they have their own control box. I thought about the leak detector, but even if my over flow from main tank drains it will not fill my refugium and tank is 5/8 acrylic. I had an auto feeder, but that required me to leave the top of my tank open and I had way to much evaporation, so now if I am gone a few days I put in 5 algae clips :) I am getting two mp40wes though and may look at the module to control them so they run differently than my other older MP40's that are sync'd.