Mated ( laying eggs regulary) Pair of Percs $75 to a good home

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Ok , reason for sale is I have 3 mated pairs of clowns, the percs, pinks and Ausie Saddlebacks.  All were fine, I have 8 RBTA's and 2 Ritteri's.  Then for unknown reasons the pinks got a divorce or at least a separation, and one stayed in the Ritteri and the Female decided to evict the perc couple from the other Ritteri, forcibly to the point I had to move percs to sump to recover, after a few weeks tried to move Percs back to display and the abuse continued so they must go. I have had these percs for years, not sure how many but more than 5 and less than 7. They lay eggs at the base of the nem about every other month and the male is an excellent steward.And I say to a good home because my fish are like my children so I am not willing to let anyone try and get into this hobby with these. I have personally known of some mail order shops who have sold "mated pairs" for $100 or more when in actuality they just throw a med and large bag and hope or assume they will be doing the deed by the time they arrive LOL.These are in my sump ready to go to a good home.Hard to get pics in sump. She is a darker orange with white stripes and He is black with white stripes.Thanks               Adam in Bedford