MarcoG's 60 cube build

It's been a while but things haven't been going great. I've lost a lot of SPS and have been battling hair algae. Phosphates were up to .25 and I used Phosguard to get them down to 0.

I'm sure that part of the problem is my salinity and alkalinity has been bouncing around because I never got my auto top off set up until today. I tried to keep an eye on it as much as I could but the house heater really dries out the house making the tank evaporate a lot faster.

I finally found a small cabinet to house some of my test kits, supplements and top off container.

Tapatalk won't let me upload pictures so soon as I figure that out I'll post a pic.

zypyhary.jpg
alt="">

zesame7e.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks nice, Marco. What do they call that so I can look it up? I have a customer looking for a clean solution for his top off.

Breaking the tank down for a restart.... I've been dealing with this for too long now

e2yba7yg.jpg
alt="">

tenynaga.jpg
alt="">

After the tank restart this past weekend things have been going great! I used CaribSea Lie Rock and Fritz turbostart. Looks pretty good so far

umusaja7.jpg
alt="">

Last week I came home to a wet floor [smilie=angry.gif]

Turns out my top-off tubing slipped out of the sump. I got the wet vac out and some towels, good thing it was clean water.......

The only casualty was my power supply to my MP10. Anyone know if I can buy an alternative to the Ecotech one? I'm sure if I get the male adapter correct, match polarity, and amps I should be ok right?

It's been a while but things of been going very well. I just sold my Vega and bought a Hydra 26 and Director. I'm still figuring out what percentages to run the different lights especially the UV.

Is anyone out there running a Hydra 26 or 52? Trying to find a good starting point.

Ive never used air fixtures but I ran 10uv leds at 700mA and never had an issue

Samsung Galaxy S III