Many things for sale, Divorce ETC has killed my spririt and tank. Nems and paired clowns , diff types, 1 harlequin tusk 3-4"

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Ok I can't keep it up and my divorce has just over whelmed me.  The tank is crashing so need to get fish and nems sold ASAP.2 [Ritteri Anemone 's @ $100 each , these go for over $200 and my clowns host in them to the point of fighting for them. ]I have a pair of Pink clown's, Ausie yellow saddle back's , and false percs , $50 pink pair, $75 ausi yellow , $40 false percsRose nems, most are small to medium $40 each.Hawk fish $402 bangai cardinals $25 for the pair.Golden dog face face puffer $100 , was not in reef tank. OK here is the deal , I have very little patience in my life so serious buyers only. All my fish are healthy and paired clowns are just that, paired and laying eggs. With exception to false percs in my sump I need to catch fish in tank and that can take time. So you can come by and look and if you want them leave a 50% deposit and I will get them caught  in a day or two and you will pay balance at that time, I just don't want to go thru trouble of catching and and having to release if you do not show up.So send question's now , if you know me and just want them , send a PP deposit and I will catch them ASAP and let you know when you can PU.This is a difficult time in my life so please understand this. I just don't want my fish/critters to suffer. I have been in this hobby/life style since 1985 so it breaks my heart to have to get out for now. 

OK, UPDATEPercs SOLDCardinals SOLDHarlequin Tusk SOLDNems SOLD , I have one rose that is struggling and one ritteri the same, $10 for rose and $20 for ritteri , sold as is. With a good tank and light they should be fine but the price is do to the current condition.Pair of Pinks and ausie yellows available. MAKE OFFERHawk fish $25 cash.