Mantis shrimp Eggs??? Help

Ok so I got a mantis shrimp about 2 weeks ago, everything has been going well till today I notice something under her. I was pretty sure it was eggs but after looking up pictures on google, my girl definately has eggs.
So, I didnt find much about their eggs and care of young other than the young are plankton-like in size when hatched. So does anyone have any idea how to care for them? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Next to impossible. First they are hard to keep fed, second you would have to keep them all separated because they would end up eating each other. I've read several posts on reef central about this. No one has had anymore success than a few days.

Do you know what type they are? I know of some people who may be interested in them depending upon the species. While malofish is partially correct, some mantis are pretty easy to rear. They will go cannibalistic though so you would have to separate them. Certain types of mantis larvae have a long planktonic stage making them virtually impossible to rear. LMK if you can identify it or I can probably do it for you.