Major Health Issues - 800 Gallon Tank and all Livestock must go. Not getting any help from Local Fish Stores

THeegel

Membership Expired
Looking for help from a reseller …… Any interest in catching and selling all fish and dismantling an 800 Gallon tank and equipment? In its prime this was the most beautiful and widely admired tank in DFW. Sadly it’s far to big for 90% of those in the hobby but could be a store display or coral grow out tank as it sure grew coral super fast for me and the frags paid for the maintenance of this beauty. Many fish are high dollar such as a Black Tang, Gem Tang, Regal Angels etc. and a host of many others. I live an hour away and WILL NOT catch and sell fish individually as it is impossible to catch a fish in a 10ft by 4 ft tank. This is a project only offer looking for a reseller to take all and sell for a percentage or split or something along those lines. I just need this all dismantled and out of my house that is currently rented out in Lewisville TX. I have not lived in the house for 3 years. Renters have taken good care of it easily as it’s fully automated. Auto skimmer cleaner, auto water change etc. Very cool system

I can be reached at 817-933-5212 I will not respond to people asking to buy a fish or parts. This is a request for someone to take on dismantling the entire project.

Thank you
Tammy