Lots of GHL Stuff

I am moving back to the UK and have closed down my tank I have a lot of GHL items that I would ideally like to sell, rather than pack up and take with me. All prices below include shipping and Paypal fees. I can discount the prices a little if you can collect from Wichita Falls. Sensible offers invited.

Profilux 4e Starter set (White) - PH probe is still sealed in the orginal box. Included 6E PAB PowerBar - $450

If you only want the PowerBar, then I can take the controller with me. Price for the PowerBar alone is $175.

3x 2.1 SA 4-head Dosers - $300 each

Unused KHD - Box is a little tatty but the unit is as new. PH probe in original sealed package. I have one litre of reference solution that I can include (I used the original 500ml bottle). $300 or $550 including one of the used dosers above (required for it to work).

Used KHD - PH probe stored in Hanna storage solution. I can supply opened bottles of PH reference solution but I’m not sure if they ‘go off’. No tubes or filter included. $250 or $500 with one of the above SA Dosers (required for it to work).

Attachments

• IMG_6676.jpeg
    IMG_6676.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6679.jpeg
    IMG_6679.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 8