Locally designed and built media reactors and algae reactors. $39-59. Frisco.

MakerofThings

Premium Member
Hey guys, Long story short in February my business crashed due to Covid, all our customers fell on hard times and my main industries ground to a halt.I run/ran a rapid prototyping business specializing in high end 3D printing, since I've got nothing else going on I decided to switch things up and start making some reef keeping gear in areas I thought have been lacking, specifically focused on nano/pico tanks.That's where my first 3 products come in. 
PicoTumble is a 6x3 media reactor, comes with everything needed for install into a system with a return pump (accessory pump is an option) including all fittings, ball valve, hose and everything, and is just $39.95. All of the options come in 3 colors.
View attachment 10899
View attachment 10904
View attachment 10907

View attachment 10896
View attachment 10897
PicoFree is a bigger version, 12 inches tall but includes all the same stuff. It also includes a different set of plates for higher flow with larger media. $49.95
View attachment 10906
View attachment 10902
View attachment 10903
PicoGrow is my personal favorite. Its a 12x3, hang on back algae reactor specifically for nano tanks. Here it is on my 5 gallon and has been running for a few weeks, its getting great growth and has been performing super well. $59.95, everything included, ready to go.
View attachment 10900
View attachment 10905
View attachment 10901

View attachment 10898
View attachment 10895
View attachment 10894

All the reactors can be run in series together, or on their own. They're all hang on back, but of course could run in a sump too.There are a range of mounts available for other options too.Hopefully some of my nano reefers can get some great use out of these, I've been running 6 across 3 tanks for a couple of months now and have been loving the performance and size. For more detailed information feel free to check out my site : https://makerofthingsdesign.com/printed-aquaAs for purchasing I would rather avoid contact right now for everyones sake, but I could arrange dropoff in the colony/frisco area. If you'd like to just order straight from the website, you can use code " DFW " for free shipping if you're in Texas.First 25 units are shipping in mid September. I can't afford to keep stock on hand just yet, and it takes a few weeks to get all the parts as everything is made in the US. I should be able to keep a few in stock at a time if these sell well. Hopefully I can feed my fish and be able to continue to develop some cool new products. I have a $200 coral bandsaw, a phyto farm and an algae scrubber currently in the works!PS. I hope this doesn't break rule 1, if it does feel free to delete. I am the definition of a small home business, hardly commercial. All of this is currently running out of my spare apartment bedroom and I can't even afford to make one of each color for photos lol. I just happen to have the site already setup and running.