Limpet?

I have this little snail looking guy who is bright pink in color.
[attachment=1]Snail.JPG[/attachment]
It has what looks like a small shell on it's back with feathery appendages on the edge of the shell. It has a mouth kind of like a cerith snail, and seems to only eat algae. The only thing online I can find that looks similar is at Chuck's Addiction in the snail hitch hiker guide under limpets. There is no other information on it, but that one picture. No other sites show limpets looking anything like that picture, or the one in my tank.
[attachment=0]Snail 2.JPG[/attachment]
Does anyone know if this is a limpet, and if so what kind? The other limpets I've seen have large pyramid looking shells.

Thanks!

It does look like a stomatella, but I've never seen one with a ridged shell like that. I used to have tons of them. Whites, blacks, and zebra striped ones. My kids call them booger snails because the white ones look like blobs of mucous from a distance. LOL

The video on that site is really funny at the end of the page. That stomatella looks huge! It looks quick too. I hope mine doesn't get too big. It looks pretty agile too. It flips itself back over lol.

I've had ones with frilly mantles before. Had a pink one recently (no frills), but my sexy shrimp have been eating them in the 20, I think they got the pink one. :(