Lights BURNED OUT NEED HELP

i have an odyessa 175W fixture and ballast. i thought the bulb burned out but it turns out the wiring in the HQI to the balast is screwed up. i do have some sps so im in desparate need of fixing it or replaceing it. No lights on the the tank since i got back from the meeting.... i dont know what to do PLZ HELP ME

well if your not going to have light for a while I suggest you get someone to keep your coral for you in the meantime.

I wish I had a extra fixture to lend you. You might want to ask Donnie if he can keep your sps before its too late.

Or maybe someone can help you rewire it.

Good luck!

I have a 150W HQI pendant I loan for the time being. I'm sure I can help you figure rewiring your fixture too. I will be busy tomorrow, but you could pick up the pendant tomorrow evening or early in the morning if you want (I'm leaving at 8:30am).

Jerone

If you do need a ballast. A to T lamps in Lewisville stocks ice cap ballast. I bought one for a retro fit Mogul and cut the end off and direct wired it with wire-nuts. They are the cheapest around for aquarium bulbs as well.

http://www.atotlamps.com/