Lfs for fish/shrimp - Where to go?

[I want to pick up a Sailfin (Algae) Blenny and a real Peppermint (Lysmata wurdemanni) Shrimp this Saturday. Which LFS (ideally a reasonable drive from Southlake) would have these in stock?

I just moved down here a few weeks ago and still haven't figure out which LFS's are good for what.

Thanks,
JP]

[You could also try Randy's which is on 26 just south of HWY 820. Petorama in Bedford had some shrimp but I am not sure of the blenny.]

[I picked up a peppermint shrimp from Exotic Aquatics a few weeks ago and he is doing great. Totally wiped out my aptasia as far as I can see. :D]

[Not knocking EA or any of the other responses, but EA is in Plano and he is driving from Southlake which is almost an hour away. That doesn't sound like reasonable to me.
(ideally a reasonable drive from Southlake) said:
It's going to cost him almost $10 just in gas and EA shrimp are $10 each and a blenny $20, thats at least $40 for a shrimp and blenny and 2 hours driving. IMO, I would definintly visit the respectable places near me before venturing out to Plano.

:beer:]

Edited By blide on 1113591405

[@blide wrote:
[...] EA is in Plano and he is driving from Southlake which is almost an hour away. That doesn't sound like reasonable to me. [...] It's going to cost him almost $10 just in gas [...] and 2 hours driving. IMO said:
You seem about right with your calculations. Ten USD for gas in my conservative calculations is broken down into $5 per leg of the journey, and assuming a gas guzzling SUV we can guess 15 Miles per gallon. Assuming a gallon of gasoline cost $2.20 we can begin:

For entire trip we have 4.45'ish gallons at the estimated rate for gas, and at 15 mpg we arrive at 66'ish miles total.

Is Southlake really that far from Plano? I mean Frisco is 40 miles from Arlington, and I'd say Southlake is considerably closer to Plano than the fore mentioned example.

I verified with google, and indeed we seem to have 32 miles for each leg of the journey, at the given $5. Wow, good guess! :beer:]