Led help

Celestial_star03

Membership Expired
I am looking to buy LEDs for a tank with 48 inch dimensions, mostly sps but I do want to keep more hardcore corals and I do not want colors that sustain algae well. I really like a deep blue, I have halides and I run 14 or 20k all the time, I think my latest are 20k. My debate is do I go the full 48" or use a 36" to keep dark corners? Also I need a brand that is easy program, not so worried about money but I am tech challenged. That's why I was looking at reef breeders but I am very open, someone give me some thoughts on this please. I want pop and growth and I do not want the grid that comes on the sand bed with the Chinese LEDs. Thank you.

I love my Kessil 360s.
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420201026.554442.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Just received my reef breeders new version of the photon 48. Couldn't be happier. The 43" fixture covers my 4 foot tank perfectly. Built in timer is simple and perfect for my needs with dusk dawn and moonlight settings.

You just missed the $50 off holiday sale, but even at full msrp, I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. If you're ever near denton and wanna come check it out, let me know.

Kessils, the best lighting I have ever had, very small footprint, no disco ball effect like box led's and much better growth and colors. I used to have Chinese box's, never again. I use 2 narrows on my 39" and it covers it well. 48" could use 2 wides.

alt="">