Leaving the hobby - best offer for everything

Hello all,

I've enjoyed this hobby for awhile now, however I think its time to part ways as I am just too busy these days. 6 months of your child's cancer can make one tired, so I've decided to part ways with everything.

*** Red Sea Reefer 250 v3 with modified sump. It is fully automated with Apex solutions, including water changes and ATO top-off.
The system has custom red plumbing and 15w AqauUV that I installed about a month ago. There's a brand new ReefMat 500 that's still on the first roll. I have the Trident system, an extra DoS and another DoS that does water changes. I have the COR15 pump running the system and their ATO, with another FMM for two PMUPS and solenoid on ATO RODI system. I also have a 1link powering all of these things. There's a handful of water sensors, some slim and unopened along with two flow sensors both at the RODI and at the UV above the COR15 from the sump return. Everything else runs on the Red Sea app, including two ReefLED 90w, two Reefwave 25, 1 ReefDose4 and an OCTO 110SSS skimmer. There's also a heater and AFS included, along with one Trigger Systems 5g and 10g ATO container.

There are three custom built NHSA landscapes in the tank, fully cured with coraline all over. There are a few coral inhabitants but several livestock, including a Flame Angel, Tomini Tang, Two False Clowns and Three Chromis along with a cleaner shrimp and a few snails. I feel all of these including the tank should be at least $3000 but I will take the largest bid by end of next week. I'll also toss in a free pass to Reefpalooza to the winner.

I did not include an image of the trident as its sitting on a table just to the right of the tank. Also, the auto w/c system with FMM, 1LINK and 10g Trigger ATO with 2.5g RODI tank and RODI system with solenoid is not shown