Keith's 80G Reef

Thank you very much for the kind words. I really appicate the the feedback, I will be making quite a few frags this week so look for my post in a Sale Forum near you. 8)

Marc, I have thought about getting rid of the clown gobies, but they are spawning in my tank and Ijust do not have the heart to get rid of them! Many people tell me that they will kill corals, but as of yet I have not seen any problems even the coral they lay eggs in (the blue acro in the pictures above). I will say I have seen them nip some poylps, but it doesnt seem to do much damage at this point.

Tim, the pictures where taken with two different cameras The Sony that I have been using in the past, plus a Nikon CoolPics which my mother received for Christmas. By the way how are those corals you took home? I hope everything is doing well, if you need some more let me know!

Keith

I was working on my tank yesterday and noticed that my new clownfish finally paired up with my Female!! I bought the smaller male early last week and I was thinking it would take the female a while to adopt the male, but I was wrong! Here are some pictures!

6.jpg
alt="">

8.jpg
alt="">

7.jpg
alt="">

5.jpg
alt="">

I now have plans to move both clownfish with their RBTA to their own tank. I hope to make the move sometime in the next two weeks!

Keith