JBJ 29 nano

bjbockemehl

Membership Expired
Located in Little Elm [I am getting out of the hobby and selling off my tank and everything. I am asking $450 for everything. Below is a list of the setup and equipment. Getting rid of livestock first. Unless you want everything for the 450] [Livestock (sorry no fish)]<ul class="ul1"><li class="li1">[2 Tiger Tail sea cucumbers]</li><li class="li1">[Serpent star]</li><li class="li1">[Zebra hermit]</li><li class="li1">[Two or three nesarius snails]</li></ul>[Tank]<ul class="ul1"><li class="li1">[JBJ 29 Nano LED Professional ]</li><li class="li1">[Original LED hood (only one strip of less working)]</li><li class="li1">[Original ballast ]</li><li class="li1">[Two original media baskets]</li><li class="li1">[Original stand (no feet)]</li></ul>[Equipment]<ul class="ul1"><li class="li1">[Radion XR15w]</li><li class="li1">[IM skim mate Ghost protein Skimmer]</li><li class="li1">[Innovative Marine Spin stream nozzle (1) ]</li><li class="li1">[Frag rack]</li><li class="li1">[Refractometer ]</li><li class="li1">[Eco tech fragging kit]</li><li class="li1">[Red Sea reef foundations pro test kit]</li><li class="li1">[Red Sea foundations supplement pack (A B and C brand new)]</li><li class="li1">[4 glass bottles (ready to be plugged into dosing pumps)]</li><li class="li1">[2 nano flipper May cleaners]</li><li class="li1">[Hanna CA, KH, and Phosphate testers]</li><li class="li1">[L & R full arm maintenance glove]</li><li class="li1">[2 5G totes]</li><li class="li1">[3 2.5G totes]</li><li class="li1">[2 buckets for water change either heater and wave maker]</li><li class="li1">[Other misc maintenance items]</li></ul>[Apex Jr]<ul class="ul1"><li class="li1">[Wxm module]</li><li class="li1">[Brake out box]</li><li class="li1">[EB8 ]</li><li class="li1">[Temp probe]</li><li class="li1">[Control panel ]</li><li class="li1">[Salinity probe]</li><li class="li1">[I believe I have the PM]</li></ul>[I am have probable left some stuff out. Any questions just ask.View attachment 8123]

Yes it is still available. It is a gen 3. I don’t remember if it is a pro or not. My brother gave it to me when he took down his tank.  I asked him. I’ll let you know when he responds

Posted by: Goldie13 Also what generation is the Radion? Is it the pro model? said:
We both are sure that it is the pro. It has been a few years since it was bought and have lost the box and paperwork for it.