IM nuvo 4g pico

@b22 wrote:
I redid the aqua scape today in hopes of giving my yasha and pistol shrimp more room to tunnel without covering my frags with sand. said:
2u4agusy.jpg
alt="">
uma7e6yv.jpg
alt="">

@Zoa_joc wrote:
Very nice! I may do the same mini Bosnia reef said:
Go for it. If I had more room I would have gone with the 8gallon. But I'm super happy with the pico. I need to get some nice zoas from you some day!

I hated to see them go but I sold the yasha goby and pistol shrimp.
They were replaced with a firefish and a ruby red dragonet.
ryqyry4u.jpg
alt="">

It has been a really hard couple of weeks with my fish all getting into the overflow and dying. Lost my baby clowns I got from mark and also my ruby red dragonet.
But I made a screen to go in the overflow teeth
amaty7y8.jpg
alt="">

That stinks! Baby clowns are so cute! Hope your luck turns around. Seems like this hobby is not for the faint of heart.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I built a wall to hide all the wires behind the tank and one for the auto top off tank.
Made them from acrylic and the wrapped it with white vinyl.
2ydu9una.jpg
alt="">

Nice tank! Nice Zoas! I'm working with the IM 8 gallon. How do I post pictures embedded in the thread? Is it a copy/paste thing? I noticed your thread doesn't say you have attachments. I am assuming it is because you embedded them in the post. Let me know how, I will post some pics of my IM 8.

I am not sure how to post pics from a computer. I always post mine form my iphone using the tapatalk app.

I installed a tunze nano osmolator ATO unit. It took a tiny bit of rigging. I had to cut the 90 shorter on the return line to make room for the float switch unit. It was a very tight fit.
u8a7aha8.jpg
alt="">