IDEAS? ICH!!!!

My tank has been up for about 2 months (give or take) I have an Achilles tang in it that I could not pass by because of the price. I know tangs (especially Achilles) are susceptible to ICH. He has it and has for several weeks. I was hoping that since he was eating like a pig that it would go away once he settled in but it hasn't and when I noticed last week that it looked worse one night so I pickep up some Kordon Ich Attack (http://www.petco.com/product/102735/Kordon-Ich-Attack-for-Fresh-and-Saltwater-Aquariums.aspx) at Petco because I HAD to do something. (I even picked up 2 cleaner shrimp to try to help.) I treated according to the instructions and it looked like it was getting better then I missed two nights ago and when I came home last night the seaweed had not been eaten and the tang was HORRIBLE looking. He is not having a hard time breathing but he didn't eat last night. I treated last night and put more seaweed out (hoping he would eat) but really didn't expect him to make it through the night. Well he did and all the seaweed was gone so I still hold out hope!

My question is this other than a QT tank what is the best treatment for this? This is a 210g reef and there is no way I would ever catch him. The other fish are either not infected or only infected very slightly. My pereameters are great.

ammonia - 0ppm
nitrites - 0ppm
nitrates - 0ppm (very small bio load and 630# live rock between display and fuge)
temp - 78-80
salinity - 1.025

I have read everything and know I could increase the water temp but this scares the crap out of me and the same goes for lowering the salinity...how safe is that?

I was planning to pick up some "Kick-Ich" on my way home but would like any and all advice of other (in tank) treatments. I really don't want to lose my buddy. :cry:

PLEASE RESPOND!! Thanx y'all

Butch

Read the stickies in this forum. It discusses this situation a few different. To be honest I would quit adding any supposed reef safe solutions. They simply won't help and most likely hurt the stability of the tank!

If you're not willing to cure the Ich the only thing you can do is provide perfectly stable conditions, don't add any livestock, feed beta glucan and garlic and hope all goes well. I'm sorry not to be of more help but there is no way to cure this without a qt. Many fish though will live a long life with it in the tank as they do seem to acquire some immunity to it but not full immunity.