IceCap 430 Wiring Help Please

This is driving me nuts. I can not get this wiring right. I am trying to wire up two 46.5inch VHO Actinics to the 430 and the bulbs will not fire. I have two 430 ballasts and neither of them will work, so I think my wiring is wrong. Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness for the 660 and 430 are different or the same?

I also need to know what the grey wire is connecting the two ends of the bulbs between the yellows in the link below. I just cut off a length of the yellow wire to use as this connection but maybe that is wrong.

http://www.icecapinc.com/icecap%20430%20revised%20wiring%204%2029%202008.pdf

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Hoss

A few developments. To start with, I plugged in the two reds on one end of bulb 1, the two blues on one end of bulb 2. I then plugged an orange (yes, orange, not yellow) wire from the ballast into bulb 1 and plugged in the cord. Bulb 1 fired. I then unpluged the orange wire from bulb 1 and put it into bulb 2 and bulb 2 fired.

So, I know that the bulbs work and it appears that the ballast is working, but I can not get them both to work at the same time in any kind of joint connections.

Could there be something wrong with the yellow wire's that I am supposed to be using? Why would the orange wire work but not the yellows and how come I can not get them both to fire?

This is beyond frustrating. I'll have to call IceCap tomorrow.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hoss