I need help relocating animals ASAP

I have to transfer my animals to a brand new salt water aquarium this weekend or I am going to have them taken from me. I teach aquatic science at a local high school and I am in desperate need of a protein skimmer and a powerhead for a 35 gallon aquarium. I can't afford much and I will be heart broken if I'm not able to care for these animals. Please help!

I have a CPR bakpak, and I'm sure I have a powerhead laying around somewhere I can donate to you. The only problem is I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow evening after I'm done teaching.

I have one of the cheap $40 skimmers laying around that you could use until you get one also, but I'm 2 hours east of Dallas in Longview TX. You could have the system setup for a short period of time without a skimmer as long as you under feed.

@matt_longview wrote:
You could have the system setup for a short period of time without a skimmer as long as you under feed. said:
I guess if I can get a powerhead and then I wait a couple of days to get a skimmer. I'm so new to the salt water world but I am really trying to keep my head above water.

IIRC, the animals you listed in the other thread were primarily inverts and not fish. You will not need to feed heavily or even every day for those guys and a skimmer is probably not necessary as long as you do weekly water changes and don't overfeed.