I have peppermint babies!

Just happened to look into the bowfront in time to see the mamma peppermint throwing off babies. SOO after an hr of collection the little things with a flashlight I took my newly plumbed in display fuge offline and turned it green and added an airstone. I'm definately not going to dedicate my self to trying too hard to raise these little guys, but would be cool to see them grow. I sure hate hatching brine shrimp. I did have some rotis and fed them a bunch of them. Hopefully that will hold them over until I get some brine hatched. Did I mention I hate hatching brine shrimp daily? Trying to think of a way to feed them frozen rotis, bbs, cyclopeeze, SOMETHING without fouling up the tank too bad. There are billions of pods in the fuge (caulerpa came from the 265 fuge) so I'm hoping that will help them too. ANYWAY, thought I'd share what kept me up all night...

Cool! I had a pair at one point, and if they did anything, the other inhabitants got them before I ever saw them.

Brine shouldn't be that hard to hatch. I know people use all kinds of contraptions, with airstones and seperators and crawl tubes... I literally just scoop some tank water into the bottom half of a cut 2 Liter bottle, put the eggs in, and then wash some water over them once they've been in for a couple of hours. next morning, tons and tons of babies, and they keep hatching for 3 or 4 days. No prob. You can even have 3 or 4 batches going at once.

Good luck! If they do grow up, you might be able to use them as barter!