How to lose majanos

Will a butterfly (copperbanded) eat them or peppermint shrimp or what the rock os bog and covered with metallic green elephant ear mushrooms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The majanos I've seen are not quite like aptasia as they don't seem to retract as much or nearly as quickly.
We got a few from a certain LFS. The wife and I pull them from the tank, got a big strong light going, and injected each one with a vinegar filled needle from Walmart. Tot cost, $2.25
Softie corals should be fine being out of the water for a few mins or do it on a water change day and use the waste water as a holding tank until you are ready for the destroy mission.

None of my zoas seemed to mind much.

just got done helping a buddy get rid of a mojano colony. we where going to chip them off, but they released after being out of the water for a couple of minutes. if you cant remove the rock, then kalk paste works well.

You think i could hit them with a powerhead to get them off they are pretty but don't want them overpopulating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I had a few majanos for a while in my tank. I drew a thin kalk paste into a syringe, and injected/skewered the little buggers. They immediately released their foothold and I sucked up with a turkey baster. Haven't seen them since, but only had a few to start with...