How to Hang a Box LED from a clamp-on Stand

MartinMan

Premium Member
 [Does anyone know a good way to hang a box LED fixture over a small tank with some sort of Gooseneck or Arm attachment that will clamp onto the rim of the tank?] [[I just bought a Kessil 160 Tuna Blue.  ][I plan to hang it alongside the 160watt Black Box I’m using now which is basically just sitting on the glass top that I know will block some spread from the Kessil.][  ][May just toss the four Mingdat 11 watt strip Leds that I’m using as well; they’re kind of an eye sore and probably not throwing that much light although they do look bright to my eye.][  ][I’m not sure 44 watts of blue and white LED is worth the real estate they are taking on top of the tank.][  ][I suppose 320 watts of led will be plenty for my 60 gallon softie LPS tank.][  ][I ordered the Kessil with the Gooseneck and was thinking about getting another one for the Chinese Box.][  ][There should be some way to rig a DYS to hang the Box from a Kessil type Gooseneck. That Kessil attachment seems a little pricy to me for what it is, I’m wondering if there is something similar without the Kessil price tag.][  ][Just need something that I can clamp to the rim of the tank to hang the fixture from.][  ][I live in an apartment and I’m trying to avoid hanging anything from the ceiling. ][ ][See YouTube link for video.]] [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5cXHNlBo0&index=2&list=PLnjgi9vsLkuLURXFo9uaMXq0CS8t1mto4]