How did the meeting go?

[:angry: Well, Guess who got stuck at home instead of the meeting i was set on going to?......ME! I did spend some quality time with my son though.....Still, I really wanted to meet everyone, or those who went.... :so sad:
Oh, well, maybe next time. I know I get to meet Nick when I go get frags but still.... :so sad: . How did it go? What happened? etc., mmiller, I have a pocillopora frag I nwas going to bring plus about 4 baggies of sand and about 8 macro mixed bags....back in it goes....if anybody needs some, I guess I'll be here...
dumplg.jpg
alt="">

Down in the dumps for a while. man I haven't been this bummed in a while....but, hey, mmmmmmmm beer....]

[:D
YAAAAA, know what CHA mean. I am that fellow in the rear of your picture. Right there with Ya.
Had to watch the kid,( kinda got stuck) and I really wanted to be there as well.
Wanted to see and hear the people that run this roost.
OOOOWell, best I can do is hope of next month.
Everytime a person gots plans, the mice and men thing pops up.
Here's looking at ya. :(]

[It was pretty good.
It looks like this fish store will be around for a while.
Nice setup.
Lots of people tonight.
Of course I didn't win anything again!]

[meeting was great as always! Sorry you guy's missed it. We gained a few new members tonight.]

[Yes, there is another thread about the meeting, including pictures I took. Sorry you guys missed it!]

[???
Choose the kids and traine them to help with the reef. I have my 4.5 and 7 year olds help frag and the 16 yr old girl will watch the younger two while we are at the LFS, aslo on the computer ordering coral and fish. The 19 yr old is off following his girl friend to College in Ca.
If you lucky, they will become a high paid stars or somebodys that will help you buy that new 2000 gallon system with those 8ft skimmers by RK2.
Just dreaming on that one? I'm praying! :D]