Home for clowns

Slogan315

Premium Member
Hi,

I have a new setup in need of its first fish inhabitants. Corals and inverts doing well.

I am going to purchase a pair of clowns in the next few weeks, but wanted to check here first if anyone has some clowns in need of a new home.

I’m in south Fort Worth, but willing to drive!

Thanks!

... please check with @hnurge ...

not that I want to be considered a grandmother.... but these are my grandbabies - WAY TO GO HANS!!

:) thank you - they are still very small - but having them as the only inhabitants that should be less of an issue (larger fish might try and eat them). they will grow. message me when you are ready - depending on the tank size, i could set you up with a small school of 5 for about the price of a pair.

:) thank you - they are still very small - but having them as the only inhabitants that should be less of an issue (larger fish might try and eat them). they will grow. message me when you are ready - depending on the tank size, i could set you up with a small school of 5 for about the price of a pair.
Just exactly how small are they? I might be interested in a few.

Just exactly how small are they? I might be interested in a few.
well, they will be 3 months old in a week. currently a bit under 1" head to tail - 3/4" to 1" long. Ill have a few out at the Expo next Saturday as a trial run, and then a few weeks later at the the mini-swap on 3/18 - I expect that by then they will be closer to 1 1/4" which is about the size i was planning to post them.
with other fish i have raised i have seen the small ones get into unexpected trouble - finding and getting caught in crevices or intakes ,jumping into the suction tube when you try to clean the tank, etc. these guys seem smarter and more nimble than most other types of fish fry i have kept, so they probably will be fine.

well, they will be 3 months old in a week. currently a bit under 1" head to tail - 3/4" to 1" long. Ill have a few out at the Expo next Saturday as a trial run, and then a few weeks later at the the mini-swap on 3/18 - I expect that by then they will be closer to 1 1/4" which is about the size i was planning to post them.
with other fish i have raised i have seen the small ones get into unexpected trouble - finding and getting caught in crevices or intakes ,jumping into the suction tube when you try to clean the tank, etc. these guys seem smarter and more nimble than most other types of fish fry i have kept, so they probably will be fine.
Thank you, just let me know please, I’ll try to keep a watch out for them, can you possibly send me a few pics of them please?