Help w/ LED Setup

Hey Guys,

So I got the RapidLED 12 LED kit with the Meanwell 60 48D and I got it running pretty good for the first few weeks my tank was setup, but then I started wanting to be able to dim the whites (6) and blues (6) separately. I remembered I had a spare Meanwell 60 48D lying around, so I got another pot and everything to get them working right, but I've wired them 100 times now and can't seem to get it working right, even though I did it right the first time with the single driver. For some reason, the blue string is working right, except I can't dim it down to lower than ~40%. The white string, which is running on the spare driver, comes on, but the pot won't change the output, so it's at the lowest setting and won't change, even though it is wired exactly like the other string, I've even tried a few different pots. I'm getting kind of frustrated, so I'm looking for other ways to power the LED's without having to deal with the Meanwell drivers and the pots. I have the LED's wired correctly, 2 strings of 6 with a separate cord running to each string, so what are my options?

Thanks.