Help on what to do!!!

Ok I just moved my tank from one house to another and tested my water and found ammonia... does this mean its going to cycle again ?? I still have all of my fish in buckets and corals can I add them or not??????? Ammonia is on .50

Any tips or recommendations??

Thanks in advance!

Might look into amquel I know I saw somewhere in this forum it was recommended for ammonia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I know i have a bottle of stability but I'm still looking for it .. But should I add the livestock to the tank ?? Or how long is ok for livestock to remain in the buckets?

If you just moved your tank and set it back up. You may have stirred up waste on your rocks and sand. Did you do a water change or did you use all the old water. If so, I would do a water change.

Using Amquel+ is a good choice to lock up ammonia to protect the livestock. You may need to do a number of water changes.

If the live rock was exposed to air for an hour or more, it can cycle. Especially if it has sponge on it that was exposed to air. You can scrape off that sponge (especially the white kind, that is the worst) to help reduce the problem.

Your fish will be find in the barrel or bucket you've got them in now, as long as you have a heater & an airstone bubbling away.

I found some amquel but it was not enough .. I'll get some tomorrow. I'm calling it a night got back to the old house were I had more additives for my tank and found the house got robbed.

@cabi wrote:
I found some amquel but it was not enough .. I'll get some tomorrow. I'm calling it a night got back to the old house were I had more additives for my tank and found the house got robbed. said:
Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk