help my whole tank is covered

hello my tank is covered in ick all my fish are completely covered tried everything dont know what else to do broke out very bad please help

I would use cupramine (copper), but there are some effects you need to research and make sure your ok with. (Live rock will absorb the copper, if you have any inverts they need to be removed, etc). I may have a bottle of 'kick ich" laying around if you want to try that.

Hyposalinity and tank transfer are other options to consider depending on your available resources and setup(s). Tank transfer method can also be done in conjunction with hyposalinity. Some people prefer to let the fish try to fight it off by feeding medicated or enriched foods.

Cupramine will be absorbed by rock and sand but the rock can be made reef safe again with a little work in my experience and is also probably one of the mildest forms of copper treatment. I would not go with copper if the fish are not eating as it can suppress appetite but it is very effective if done correctly. As ReefJunky said, you'll want to research this and other methods to determine what is best for your situation.

If your fish are having a hard time breathing, starting with hypo may be a good option to start with but hypo will also kill your inverts, takes a while, requires an accurate and calibrated refractometer, and typically requires an ATO to make sure salinity stays locked in. You'll want to buffer your hypo water beforehand so that your fish are not subject to massive pH swings.

Let us know if you need more information about the various treatment methods.

Edit to Add: Here's a link to a thread where I've linked some articles on Crypto and dealing with it:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=110581

Hyposalinity may be the better choice but when I lost a couple tangs a couple months back I decided to use Garlic saturated on some seaweed, after a few days I noticed huge improvement and my Blue & yellow tang survived. My Blue Tang was covered and my Yellow was as well they ate up the garlic soaked seaweed and my wrasses too and now all healthy. I know some say it's hit or miss but worth a try and I now feed them garlic on a regular basis (twice a week) they love it :)