Help me name this Zoa (protopalythoa) *Please Vote*

I'm planning to submit my protopalythoa to Zoaid.com because it's just so cool and unique.

(1st pic) When you look from the side, it's purple with cyan speckles in the middle

(2nd pic) When you look from the top, it's bright blue with a lot more cyan speckles (it's so reflective that the camera can only pick up the speckles as white in the pictures)

(3rd pic) with flash

These were taken under 14k MH with no actinics. oh and the growth rate of these are incredible... went from 5 polyps to 20+ in 2 months... cool eh?

They remind me of holograms, so I wanted to name it Blue Star Holograms, or Starry Night Holograms... I don't know.. may be they sound lame...

Any other suggestions??

How about "BLUE PARADISE".

I would like to buy some when you have enough to frag.

Good luck with them.

They came as hitchhikers on a colony of bam bam orange I got from plano pets! I had like 4 or 5 polyps in the middle of the colony, so i fragged a couple of them off (so they have space to grow) and glued to a small rubble. the picture above is from a few polyps since jan:
353165474_73ea2e6289.jpg
alt="">

here's the pic (taken last month) of the bam bam orange colony with those in the middle

389908518_f7606fd4ca.jpg
alt="">[/img]

Just call them 'extremely rare flecked million $ zoos' and sell them as such on ebay!! :lol: You just never know what you might get for a small frag. :wink:

Just teasing...I don't have a good name, but I like them, too.

How about Galaxy Zoo's... they look a bit like some hubble photos I have seen.

Prettty zoo's.. if you frag any, let me know. If they are not too expensive, I would take a 5-10 polyp frag.